Apple Walnut Cabbage Slaw. I love when I can find tasty things to do with cabbage. This recipe is simple and tastes great. And because cabbage stays crispy for days, it’s a great leftover recipe.
10 drops of liquid Stevia
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp ground mustard
Salt & pepper to taste
Put the shredded green cabbage in a large mixing bowl. Add the carrots, onion and apples.
Mix well with the dressing.
I garnished with chopped walnuts and cilantro.
- Apple Walnut Cabbage Slaw - August 6, 2016
- Kale Salad with Roasted Maple Carrots - July 26, 2016
- Vegan Stuffed Peppers - July 14, 2016
- Vegan Pozole – Mexican Favorite - July 9, 2016
- Zucchini Burgers - May 31, 2016
- Red Lentil and Sweet Potato Soup - March 20, 2016
- Cauliflower Crust Vegan Pizza - June 22, 2015
- Little Vegan Restaurant in Guatemala - April 6, 2015
- My Vegan Cooking Class While on Vacation in Guatemala - February 23, 2015
- Green Beans with Mushrooms & Onions - February 1, 2015