I am addicted to smooth, creamy textures when it comes to desserts. Unfortunately, desserts like puddings and custards are filled with preservatives and TONS of sugar! Surprisingly enough, it is so simple to make your own sugar-free and RAW vegan pudding! The ingredients are probably already in your kitchen. This recipe couldn’t be more simple! Don’t be scared of the fact that this recipe contains an avocado! You don’t even taste it and the avocado gives the pudding a nice creamy texture! Plus, you get all the added benefits of avocados! s
2 ripe bananas
1 ripe avocado
4 tbsp cacao powder
3 tbsp xylitol/ maple syrup
3/4 cup non-dairy milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend. Scrape down the sides as needed.
2. If needed, add a little more milk and more sweetener if you like it sweeter!
3. Keep in an air tight container in the fridge and enjoy!
*serve cold or enjoy a warm dessert by heating it up on the stove for about 5 minutes!
- Bean Flour Burrito - June 14, 2016
- Easy Vegan Bean Burgers - June 13, 2016
- Cowspiracy – Fantastic Movie - June 7, 2016
- Chocolate Raw Vegan Pudding - September 2, 2013
- Homemade Toothpaste! - August 24, 2013
- Cook and Prepare in Bulk! - July 28, 2013
- Washing your veggies and fruit before you eat them; it really is important! - July 28, 2013
- Pumpkin Squares - July 7, 2013
- Coconut Fudge - June 28, 2013