Unfortunately this is going to be my last recipe that I post for the next 12 days since I am leaving on my road trip tomorrow! I will be posting but I can’t post recipes since cooking on a road trip is nearly impossible!
Good thing my last post is DELICIOUS though! I could literally drink this sauce.. if that were socially acceptable. Hah! It is a great mixture between sweet and salty with that hint of curry flavor.
I poured it over some cooked vegetables but you could pour it over rice, use it as a salad dressing, or dip whatever you like in it! I doubled the recipe and made a big batch for the road trip. I hope you guys enjoy it!
1 can of Coconut Milk
2 tbsp Coconut Aminos or Soy Sauce
3/4 tsp Curry Powder
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
1 pinch of stevia
1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil or Coconut Oil
1/4 tsp Salt
1. Place all of the ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
2. Turn the heat to medium and bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Once the mixture is at a boil, stir it and bring down to low.
4. Cook the mixture at low, stirring every 30 seconds, for about 30 minutes.
5. Once the mixture has reduced by about 1/4, turn the stove off and let the sauce cool.
6. Enjoy!Share this post -