A twist on the great combination of peaches n’ cream! The warm creamy date sauce on baked peaches goes perfectly together! Peach season already passed so if you cannot find peaches, feel free to swap them out for pears or use apples by popping them in the oven at 375 for 35 minutes!
2 Peaches (or pears)
1/2 cup soaked Dates*
1/4 cup Coconut Milk (canned, full-fat)
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Vanilla
* Soak Dates in water for about 5-8 hours before making the sauce
1. Wash your peaches in cold water.
2. Cut your peaches into slices and set aside.
3. Get a medium saucepan, place the coconut oil in it, and bring the pan to medium heat.
4. Place the peach slices on the sauce pan and sprinkle the slices with the cinnamon.
5. Occasionally flip the peaches and cook them for 10-15 minutes or until they are soft.
6. While the peaches are cooking, place the coconut milk, vanilla, and dates into a blender and blend on high for 3 minutes.
7. The sauce does not have to be a smooth texture. Date pieces in the mixture is fine! It will depend on how good of a blender you use.
8. Place the peach slices on a plate when they are done and pour your sauce over top.
9. Enjoy!Share this post -