I have some exciting news.. I recently bought a new camera and these are the first pictures I took with it! Get ready for even more delectable photos of my recipes 🙂 I am excited to perfect my craft for you guys!
These cookies are down-right not fair. Chocolate AND Peanut Butter?! How am I supposed to not scarf all of these down? Not to mention that these cookies are flour, oil, and gluten free!
Expect very chewy and delicious cookies. Also expect to use a lot of self-control unless you want to eat all the cookies yourself! 😉
2 Cups Nut Butter (I used Creamy Peanut Butter)
2/3 Cups Coconut Nectar (can use Maple Syrup or Agave)
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
2 Flax Eggs (2 tbsp ground Flax Meal + 6 tbsp Water mixed together for 10 minutes)
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Sift the cocoa powder and baking powder together.
3. Add in all of the other ingredients except for the chocolate chips and mix thoroughly with an electric blender or fork.
4. Mix the chocolate chips into the dough.
5. Using a spoon or a mini ice-cream scoop, scoop out ball of dough and place on a greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
6. Press the cookies down with your palm or a fork.
7. Place the cookie sheet in the oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
8. The cookies will look doughy still but will harden up when they cool off.
Share this post -